- Eliminating the union-inflated prevailing wage;
- Cutting the Department of Welfare budget by a mere 10 percent, which would generate over $1 billion in revenue;
- Using the revenue from the sale of the state-owned liquor store monopoly, which is also expected to generate over $1 billion in revenue;
- Eliminating the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, which currently employs one executive for every 60 miles of roadway;
- Prohibiting the State Transportation Commission (STC) from diverting any of Pennsylvania’s allocation of federal funding dedicated to highways and bridges for the subsidization of mass transit; and,
- Requiring the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) to publicly auction at least 300,000 acres of state owned land over 3 years for natural gas exploration and development.